Wednesday 10 October 2012

Days of Paper.


If there is one thing I can't go past it's a pretty pieces of paper. 
A patterned roll of washi tape.
A ribbon.
Lets make that string of any colour. 

And so, over the years a collection of cute postcards, pictures, patterns, ribbons, sticky tape - you name is- has built up in my vintage tins. 

And now Kelly from Kelly Zarb Style has the perfect way to share this collection, and get a little in return. She collaborated a group of willing bloggers (myself included) and organised an "International Paper Love Swap". 
It is indeed as glorious as it sounds. 

Here is a little sneak peak of what I put together. 
(I don't want to show it all cause then where would the surprise be for my lucky international friend be?)










All wrapped up with a wonderful place to go.

Much love, Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like This:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...